healthy Pest Control provides services for many different pests including ants, bed bugs, bees, fleas, flies,
rodents, spiders, and more. If you notice any of the below pests in your home or business, give us a call at
0643239044 for a free quote. If you want to learn more about pests, check out some of these facts about pests:
- When you step on bugs they crunch because their skeleton is on the outside of their body.
- Insect bites/stings cause 500,000 people to be admitted to the emergency room.
- Almost two million Americans are allergic to stinging insects.
- Without pest control, farmers would be in danger of losing over ½ their crops because pests could consume that much.
- Without pest control services, food sanitation, regulation, and health regulations would not be possible.
- There are 3,000 different kinds of insects — that is more than all the other plant and animal species combined.
- With all of the variety of insects, only 1% are considered to be harmful to humans.
- Many insects are beneficial and considered harmless. Example: We need bees to pollinate the flowers and plants; otherwise, they would not have a way to reproduce.
- Locusts have the ability to eat their own weight in food in a single day, whereas people eat their own body weight in about six months.
- Many insects create a chemical known as glycerol to replace their water in the winter months. Glycerol protects the insects against the cold by acting as antifreeze.
- Don’t be fooled by the name: Kissing bugs are not romantic. They bite and suck blood while their victim is sleeping.